Are you Ready
to obtaining your PMP® Credential
in the next 60 days?
People desire the PMP® Credential for many different reasons:
Some need the credential to get a job, or to get a better job, or to get better at the job they already have.
Some people are motivated by their current or future employer, some are motivated by a customer, and many are self motivated.
For me, I had a customer willing to sign a contract for multiple training classes, if I could obtain my PMP® Credential in 30 days. That was a huge motivator.
What is motivating you?
People struggle to obtain the PMP® Credential for even more reasons:
Our experience and our life:
Some of us struggle because we have been managing projects for years and are frustrated we have to pass an exam to prove our worth.
Some of us struggle because we lack the experience to obtain the credential, but we cannot obtain the experience without the credential.
Some of us struggle because we have a life full of commitments including work and family and community. These commitments are real and important to us.
For me, I struggled because I was a really good project manager, but a really bad test taker. Can you relate?
What is your struggle?
Studying is hard:
There is so much content covered on the exam. How can we study it all?
Have you signed up for a PMP® Prep Course only to have the instructor read 500 PowerPoint Slides to you?
There are thousands and thousands of sample questions available. How do you know as a student, which sample questions are valid and which are not valid for the current exam?
Almost all of the sample questions available tell us what is the right answer, but they don't explain why the right answer is right.
Very few providers explain why the wrong answers are wrong. Therefore, we end up memorizing answers that we do not understand.
Are you at the point where you have so many questions on the exam content, and there is no one available to provide answers?
Why is studying hard for you?
I have been where you are and I know your frustration.
While I was taking the exam I swore I was going to create a well designed and interesting course on how to pass the PMP® Exam so no one would ever need to suffer like I did.
I would love to be your personal Coach to pass the PMP Exam and provide you:
The knowledge and confidence to pass the exam without wasting time and money.
What you will learn:
- How to read exam questions and identify key words, eliminate wrong answers, and be confident in selecting the best answer, over and over.
- How to respond to the what would you do next questions.
- Which tools and techniques to use when. Why one tool and technique may make more sense in certain situations.
- How to pass the exam on your first (or next) try.
- How to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a project from start to finish.
Will you let me help you obtain your PMP® Credential within the next 60 days?
PMP Exam Live in Person with Aileen
First Face to Face in 6 months.
Live, interactive and fun.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hampton Inn and Suites. 1307 Republic Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
September 28-October 1, 2020
8AM - 4PM
And online videos, quizzes, etc. (through Dec 30):
- each evening quizzes will be suggested so you can check you learning. Bring your questions to class the next day.
- videos (through Dec 30) also available to help you review
Also included (through Dec 30, 2020):
- Aileen available to answer your questions
- Help with your PMP application from Aileen
- Live Online Coaching from Aileen for 1 hour /week
- Two complete final exams
Why invest in this program?
- How many days, weeks, months or years have you wasted thinking about obtaining your PMP Credential
- Are you ready to find a job, find a better job, or for most of us, get much better at the job we already have.. and make it happen in the next 60 days
Why Aileen and AME Group, Inc.?
- AME Group, Inc. is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) through the Project Management Institute. This means that representatives from PMI have reviewed Aileen's training materials for the PMP Exam and also reviewed Aileen's credentials.
- Aileen Ellis has over 22 years experience facilitating PMP Prep Workshops.
- Aileen has personally helped thousands of professionals obtain their PMP® credential through her workshops and books.
- Aileen will be your coach on your journey to successfully pass the PMP® Exam.
Chukwuemeka Kingsley Osondu, PMP
Passed in May 2020
Getting to this point in the self study, I have come to realize the reason you sent me an email about your passion to teach.
I believe God gives every one a talent, teaching is your talent know doubt about it. I wish I discovered you even before I took my first exam. I definitely would not have failed. I just had to make a target in one more process group to pass the exam.
But just going through your videos I am confident that this time I will ace the exam.
Also, I strongly believe that you are also involved in writing the PMP question exams because your questions are very similar to the questions I found on the real exams. I appreciate the strategy of underlining the phrase and words that are crucial to answering the question.
In all I am blessed to have found you.
I teach PMP® prep the way I would have wanted to learn!
Here is how my program is organized.
The Introductory Material
These sections help us understand the exam and this program. There is a strong focus on the big picture of processes groups, knowledge areas, and processes.
The Big Picture
The Role of the PM
The Five Process Groups
The material is arranged by process group to help us learn what to do first and what to do next on our projects.
Monitoring and Controlling
Let's Really Test Ourselves
These sections are designed for your final review. Some people with limited time will just use these sections.
Sample Questions by Knowledge Area
More Questions and Two Final Exams
Vicky Harrod, PMP - PMI Pikes Peak Chapter
Passed in June 2020
Aileen’s self-paced study program is the best I have come across. It is an example of her passion to share her knowledge that is supported by a reasonable price. Could not have passed without this program! Thank you Aileen, your dedication to supplying information is evident.
Brian Gilpin, PMP
Passed in June 2020
I took my PMP exam yesterday and passed! I would highly recommend your course. I don’t think there is a more reasonably priced PMP prep program out there than yours. In addition to a very reasonable price, your program delivers great value – passing the PMP!